When you deploy Managed solution which contains Reports to CRM, those reports will also deployed as Managed reports. Later, if you need to delete that report, you can't really delete that report because of managed property. There are two ways to hide/remove those reports:
- Hide from Report Area and Set to Individual (Recommended): This is the recommended approach. To perform this, you need to follow below steps:
- Go to Reports Area. Select "All Reports, including sub reports view
- Select the report and Click on Edit.
- Remove Report Area from the "Display In" field. Basically, nothing should be selected there.
- Save the report.
- From Actions menu, choose "Revert to Personal use".
- Delete from Database (Unsupported, NOT Recommended...